How to download and install a game
- Select a file to download from the download center or select a
file from the game's FREE Download page.
- A dialog box will be displayed by your browser asking if you
want to "Run this program from its current location" or
"Save this program to disk" (the exact text of these
options may vary depending on the browser that you are using).
- Select "Save this program to disk" and then select a
folder to save the downloaded file. Make note of the folder
that you select and the name of the file that is being downloaded as
you will need to know this later when you get ready to run the
- The file will then be downloaded to your computer. The
time this takes will depend on the speed of your internet connection
speed at the time of download.
- When the download is complete you need to run the installation
program that you downloaded. Some browsers will display and
"Open Folder" button on the dialog box that is displayed
at the completion of the download. Click that button if it is
displayed. If that button is not displayed then start Windows
Explorer (on most computers select the "Start" button on
the task bar, "Programs", and "Windows Explorer) and
navigate to the folder where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the name of the file that you downloaded in step
3 and follow the instructions for installing the game.