How to create
and use your own sounds: 1. Record a sound or locate a sound
file that you want to use.
2. Use an audio editing program to modify the sound. Most sounds
should be very short as they are played in a loop.
3. Save the sound as a wave (.WAV) file in the "Sounds"
folder in the folder that you installed King Sol.
to add files from other directories: 1. Select "Tools" and then "Customize" from the
main menu in King Sol.
2. Click the "Sounds" tab
3. Click the "Add a sound..." button and select the file
that you want to add.
4. The file is copied to the Sounds directory and available for selection.
download and install sound schemes: 1. Click on the image for the sound
2. Select "Save this file to disk"
3. Select the "Media" folder in the folder that you installed King
Sol (eg. "\Program Files\Rapture Technologies, Inc.\King Sol\Media").